Woah! Where did May go?! Here are some favorites from this month…
- Coté des Roses: The bottle is beautiful + it’s an excellent, affordable rosé! There’s a rose imprinted on the bottom. Try it! I’m looking forward to many evenings with some of this after the baby arrives.
- J.Crew Wide-Brim Straw Hat: This is my new favorite sun hat for spring + summer. It’s the perfect size!
- Bumbleride Indie Twin: If you’re in the market for a double stroller that you use daily, than I’d 100% recommend this stroller. We use our stroller just about everyday since we live in the city, and I get excited to go outside just to use this one (#mom). It’s comfortable, turns on a dime, can be used one-handed, offers plenty of shade coverage, has lots of storage below, fits through doors, doesn’t require a newborn bassinet, and I LOVE it!
- Kashi GoLean Honey Almond Crunch Cereal: I know, I know! This is exciting stuff. But if you’re a Kashi fan and haven’t tried this — it’s good!
- Soludos Platform Espadrille Slipper: Cute spring shoes!
- Pompom Tote: Time to freshen up that beach bag?