Here comes July!! Happy early 4th, everyone! Here are some favorites from June…
- Post App: This Social Print Studio app allows you to send a photo postcard for just $1.99. You select the template, insert your photo, write a message, and then they print and send for you! It’s such an affordable and fun way to send pics to family members. Lately, I’ve been using this app to write thank you cards to my grandparents. They love the all-in-one card and photo aspect of it.
- Gathre Mat: This was my Mother’s Day gift! The play mats are made from bonded leather, and they are wipeable, waterproof, and compact. They come in a variety of beautiful colors and sizes. They’re great for the beach, at the park, in the yard, or in the house. It’s one of those items that is worth the money because we will have it forever and I’m sure we’ll find more uses for it than we even know right now.
- Turkish T Towel: I’ve always loved these towels. So summer-y!
- Land of Nod U.S. Map: Liv’s a bit too young for this puzzle but I have my eye on it for when she’s old enough. I had a U.S. puzzle growing up that I loved, so I’m drawn to this one.
- Amazon Prime Pantry: We’ve always been a fan of Amazon Prime, and Subscribe & Save. I love eliminating any trip to the store so Amazon is a hit in our house. Since we’ve had Jack I’ve been using Prime Pantry for small items that I can’t get out our grocery store (Trader Joe’s). There’s always a deal and it arrives in great time!